Monday, January 10, 2011

Inspirational Card Sketches #96

It's been toooooo long since I made a card.  I was busy making an 8x8 album for my parents of pictures from my daughter's October wedding.  They got this Christmas present late.  I made it pretty clean and simple.  I still have more I'd like to add to it but wanted them to have it when I visited them this past weekend.  At some point I will finish it up, take pictures of the pages to keep on file and am planning to make color copies for an album for myself.

I haven't been doing challenges for very long so I thought I better check out those I've done in the past and saw that ICS has a deadline for tonight.  I figured this would be a good one to try to complete before the fast-approaching deadline.




My Card:



Stampin' Up - Cardstock, punch
K & Company - Embossed vellum, stickers.

3 comments:

Nicola said...

Great card and love how you have used the sketch. Thanks for joining us at ICS this week. Nicola xx

Kim Duran said...

The large is flower is such a nice focal point and I love the earth tones. Thanks for joining us this week at Inspirational Card Sketches!

Susie Little said...

Beautiful card, thank you for playing along at ICS96!
Susie xx