Tuesday, December 28, 2010

Card Patterns Sketch #96

I hope everyone had a great Christmas holiday.  We keep getting a little more snow each day so everything stays pretty and clean.  I'm grateful that the temperatures have not been too bad and the winds have not been causing visability issues.

I am enjoying joining in on some of the card challenges.  It makes my brain have to work in a different way.  Thinking outside the box is a good thing. 

My latest card was not a Christmas card so that really changed things up.  I used a template from American Traditional Designs to cut and fold this really cool flower type pattern. I certainly learned that I need to buy a new blade for my craft knife.  

Card Patterns Sketch #96 



My take on the sketch:


American Traditional Designs - Cut and Fold Template
Stampin' Up - Cardstock, designer paper, stamps, ribbon, punches
Cricut - Cindy Loo cartridge - leaves

3 comments:

Unknown said...

WOW LeeAnn I love the pattern you have cut. It looks amazing and it is a fabulous take on the sketch.
Hugs
Michelle

Unknown said...

Hi again LeeAnn,

Thankyou so much for the lovely comments on my blog. The SU ribbon is from last year and it did not make it into our yearly idea book which is a damn shame as a lot of people loved it.
How much fun is the Gypsy hey? I just love creating stuff with mine. I do have Sure Cuts A Lot but having the Gypsy is far easier and I have been buying up a storm on cartridges from ebay they are very cheap. I had six cartridges when I started buying them now I have nineteen lol. I plan on buying more too. Looking forward to getting to know you more.
Hugs
Michelle

FerrellGraph-x said...

Thanks for stopping by my blog and wishing me a happy birthday. It was so kind of you!
Your card is awesome! How'd you do it?
Kind regards,
Jennifer Ferrell