Tuesday, December 14, 2010

Clean & Simple Sketch #120

I don't usually make cards by following a sketch.  That's why I thought it would be fun to attempt some sketch challenges out there on the internet.  A very "clean and simple" sketch I found proved to be quite the "challenge".



I rotated the sketch for a little change.  I found a patterned paper from Stampin' Up which is 2-sided. I've always thought that the print was kind of obnoxious.  I was up for the challenge - I thought. 

First draft /  bor-ing (see below)

What does it need?  What will make me like the paper?  I tried buttons, brads and bling.  Maybe if I cover most of it with a sentiment and try some embossing. 

So this is my card for the "Clean and Simple Stamping" Challenge #120


Much better, don't you think?

No comments: