Wednesday, January 12, 2011

Clean & Simple Sketch #122

These challenges are not as easy as I thought they'd be.  Duh, that's why they're called challenges.  On another site they challenged that you make a monochromatic card so I added that stipulation as well.  I used River Rock patterned paper, cardstock and ribbon.  2 squares use one pattern and the other 2 are a 2nd pattern.  The side scallop is a 3rd pattern.  Talk about boring.  I added the twine with the ribbon.  I needed a sentiment and something to jazz it up a bit.  After adding everything, I really like the card. What do you think?  First, here's the sketch:



Here's my card:


Stampin' Up - Cardstock, patterned paper, ribbon, stamp, punch
Other - Twine, page from dictionary, brad, bling

2 comments:

Hannah said...

I really like it. I think it turned out great!

Heather P. said...

This is so pretty!