Monday, January 17, 2011

MoJo Monday 174

It's Monday and I thought for sure I'd be over this cold by now.  NOT!  So I'll spend another day of lounging around and not doing much.  I thought I'd try a sketch challenge and then maybe a nap.




I used two different techniques.  I accordian folded paper on the bottom half of the card.  I used a template to cut and fold the triangles with double-sided paper.  I love the Anna Griffin paper even though my daughter will surely say that I made a Grandma card.  I love how it turned out.

Anna Griffin - Patterned papers
MS - Greenery punch
Stampin' Up - Cardstock

3 comments:

Being Mrs Miles said...

Hi LeeAnn,

Thanks for visiting my blog and your kind comment.

I am intriqued by your folding techniques - I've not seen anything like this yet. Perhaps I will have to try something so brave one day in the future. So glad I got to see your fine example.

~ Barb

Julee (Vervegirl) said...

Such a cool card! Love all the folded accents - I never have enough patience for that, but I love the final result! Thanks for playing Mojo Monday!

Hannah said...

I love the folds. I want to do this sketch as well.